Wow, look how much they accomplished in a week. We chose our realtor's husband who is a builder and we are very impressed so far! All the framing is done and the electrician was here all day yesterday. This morning the carpet guy arrived, so we're moving right along.
Bathroom - bench in the shower
Guest Bedroom - yes! now you won't have to sleep on the couch when you come to visit
Family Room
5 comments:
Hey Bekki
I am excited for you! We are still looking for a home-not in too big of a hurry because prices keep dropping. I miss you guys there in Brighton!!
That is great! Amazing what a week can do.
WOW!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Looks great, amazing what a week can do. :)
WOW! Good Luck with the basement, it was alot of hard work when we did ours but it was sooooo worth it.
I'm loving the basement updates. I'm really excited to see it all when you're done. You are going to have so much more livable space!
Post a Comment