We relaxed most of day and then leisurely put on the girls' costumes about 5:30. I've grown lazy in my old age and I don't sew costumes anymore. We picked this year's costumes out at Target. I begged Brooke to be Super Girl, but she would have nothing to do with it. We settled on Bat Girl for Brooke and a 60's girl for Erin. Erin loved the way I did her hair and asked if I would do it for church tomorrow.
The girl's buckets were full after only 45 minutes and they were content to head back home. The weather was so nice which is surprising since two days ago school was cancelled and we had a foot of snow in the front yard.
I've been accused recently of favoring certain children on my blog, so I forced Michael and Jacob to join in a group photo. We laughed when Rex suggested that they dress up like each other this year.
Hope Halloween was great for everyone!






6 comments:
darling kids!!!!!!!!
I laughed at the "favoring certain kids" comment. I hope that quiets the favortism thing down a little bit. :-) Love the pictures. Your girls are so adorable, but I think you are right, Erin would have been the perfect Super Girl.
Love the girls' costumes. They are both so photogenic!
So cute!!!! Great costumes!
SNOW for Halloween?!? Ahhh, ya gotta love it (or hate it!).
Bekki,
I was charging 20 dollars for the big rag bags last year. My sister in law did smaller scripture bags (like in the picture of the boutique) which turned out very cute--she was charging 13 for those. Good luck!
Post a Comment