Monday, August 6, 2007

She's learning to read

I haven't done a scrapbook page in months, but I was inspired today to get one done. Below you'll find the story that goes with the page in case the font is too small.

When Erin learned to read she tried to sound out every word she saw. One day Brooke was wearing this shirt that said, “Miss Bee-having.” Erin looked at the shirt and outloud sounded out the words, “MisssssBeeeehaaaving.” Brooke looked down at her shirt and ran her fingers under the words and said, “Aaaannngeel.” ANGEL. There isn’t a better word to describe my girl. I love her to death!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats the PERFECT shirt for Brooke, cute and sassy!! :)

Stephen said...

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Brooke is quite the character!

Lucy said...

Very cute story. Keep on writing them because you will want all of these in your arsenal!