Friday, April 11, 2008

I though it was supposed to be April Showers?

We woke up yesterday to a couple of inches of snow! The snow was heavy and wet - perfect for building a snowman. Jacob and Michael helped Brooke build one in the backyard. Erin arrived home from school just in time to put on some stick arms.

Is anyone else ready for Spring? I sure am!


Jacob, Brooke and Erin enjoy the snow!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow! I can't believe you still have snow. We have warmed up here and are now in the 60's with tomorrow forecasted in the 70's. Hopefully our weather will make it to you soon!

Sorensens said...

Hi Bekki, cool new blog. I love the colors. Hope you guys have a great day.
Jen

DarbyM said...

I'm sooo ready for warmer weather.

Love the new header and blog! Fun seeing you at kindy registration. :) Tyler told Daddy all about seeing you.