Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Darn that Weather

I was excited today because I was "planning" my post for tonight, unfortunately the weather didn't want to cooperate.

Michael and Jacob had a track meet scheduled for this afternoon, but when I walked in the door from a run to Costco, Jacob informed me that the meet had been cancelled due to the drop in temperature and the dark clouds looming in the western sky.

I had planned to take some "video clips" to post, similar to what I did of Brooke's soccer game. I've felt recently that my blog focuses mainly on my youngest child and the three others are mentioned minimally. I don't do it on purpose, but at five she seems to be the one who says the funniest things and makes the strangest choices. In defense of the Brookeness of my blog, I will say that Michael, Jacob and Erin have scrapbooks that are at least caught up to their fifth birthdays and I haven't even started one for poor Brooke.

So let's pray for better weather, so you can all see my boys run! Oh, and let's not forget Erin - more coming about her in a bit.

No comments: