We debated about whether or not to join the crowds and go out to dinner. On a total whim, I decided that it would be fun to have fondue instead of eating out. I ran to Target and bought all the fixins - including four kinds of cheese for the cheese fondue. The results were fabulous! It just might become a family tradition.
Cheese Fondue with steamed brocolli and cauliflower, carrots, zuchini, mushrooms, crusty bread, chicken, steak and shrimp.
Chocoloate Fondue with pretzels, marshmellow, cookies, oranges, bananas, teddy grahams and apples to dip.
Michael
Jacob
Dad and girls enjoy the sweets.


7 comments:
Looks delish! I remember when Lisa did fondue with many sauces back in her high school days. We had chocolate fondue also at our New Years Eve dinner. Remember when the boys were younger and we turned the clock forward an hour so they could celebrate at 11 PM and we could go to bed?
Very fun. I love the fondue idea and now I want my boys to watch The Man From Snowy River. I loved that movie!
Happy New Year!
Steph's family does fondue every Christmas eve. It's a great tradition to have. Happy New Year!
What a great tradition. I might steal it.
Fondue is overrated.
Not really, I just find that if I go around and leave negative comments on people's blogs it gives me a special feeling.
Just kidding. It looks like fun, but I never really have been much of a fan of fondue. It kind of grosses me out that people keep sticking things in the same pot. I know no one would "double dip", but let's be honest, most people aren't that careful and I'm sure you are getting a little bit of someone else's slobber with each bite.
Yum. HOpe you enjoy it again soon:)
Jay
Okay that comment seems really mean, but it is all in fun. Don't hate me Bekki.
But don't invite me over for fondue any time soon.
Jay
What a great idea! I'm going to give it a try with my family! : )
Hey there! I found your blog address on facebook- hope you don't mind! I love seeing updated pics of all the kiddos. They all look so great!
Your fondue looks fabulous- as do the dishes they are in! ;)
I look forward to keeping in touch with you on here. Take care!!
Post a Comment