Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cake Pops - Oh, my aching feet!

Have you ever been to Bakerella's website?

If you have then I bet you've either tried to make cake pops or you've thought "wow, those are cute I'm going to try those some day." Well, me too. My friend Darby thought the same thing, so we got together last Thursday to give it a whirl. All I could say that night was, "oh, my aching feet!!" They were time consuming to say that least and the real bummer was mine don't look as cute as Bakerella's. Darby took some great pics and if you want to read more about our afternoon making cake pops check it out here.

Unfortunately, Easter cake pops won't become a tradition in my home.


2 comments:

Tammie said...

Bekki, you are amazing! They are darling, but I understand why it's going to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Wish we had the day to spend together baking. Miss you!

danandcami said...

Those look time consuming AND really cute! Hope you enjoyed them, I don't know if I would have been brave enough to even try! Happy Easter!