Here's some info about me!
Five things I was doing ten years ago:
1. Spending my first summer in HOT Minnesota
2. Working out at Lifetime Fitness with my all time favorite teacher, Mary
3. Dealing with a miscarriage
4. Enjoying 5 year old twin boys
5. Wondering where we would finally settle after the Orthodontic Program
Five Things on my To-Do List Today:
1. Put the whites in the dryer
2. Go to the park with friends
3. List a purse on Ebay for a friend
4. Paint the baseboards in Brooke's room
5. Workout
Five Snacks I Enjoy:
1. nuts
2. oreos
3. chips and queso
4. cheese sticks
5. diet coke
Five Songs I Know The Lyrics To:
1. I am a Child of God
2. The Greatest Love of All - Whitney Houston
3. Mamma Mia
4. I Love to See the Temple
5. Forever's as Far as I'll Go - Alabama
Five Things I'd Do If I Were A Millionaire:
1. Buy land and build a dream home
2. Be debt free
3. Donate lots to my kids' schools
4. Travel
5. Pay lots to get my hair done right
Five Bad Habits:
1. Biting my nails
2. Never closing cupboard doors
3. Procrastinating
4. Letting my car get disgusting before cleaning it
5. Picking at my face
Five Things I'd Never Wear Again:
1. A neon yellow "Guess" sweatshirt
2. Shiny lycra workout pants with geometric shapes - I made them no less
3. Stretch pants tucked into my socks - Rex will be happy about this one
4. Empire-waisted dresses - unless I'm pregnant which I'm not
5. A mini skirt
Five Things I Like to Do:
1. Talk on the phone
2. Shop for good deals
3. Laugh out loud
4. Get kisses from my kids
5. Go out to eat
Five Favorite Toys:
1. Computer
2. Camera
3. IPOD
4. Vitamixer
5. ???
Five People I'm Tagging:
1. Stephen and Rebecca
2. Darby
3. Dad
4. Liz, post it on the family blog :)
5. everyone else who may be reading
Thanks Lucy, this was fun!!
2 comments:
And even more fun to read! I think my favorite thing is the 10 years ago. We didn't know you as well then but I totally remember that time in your life. Crazy.
Good luck painting. Ambitious!
I think instead of never wearing homemade geometric shaped lycra pants again, perhaps you could simply mass-produce them, hire a celebrity to endorse them and bring them back! It's worth a shot. They sound fabulous:)
See now Diet Coke would be #1 on my fav list.. But i knew we were friends for a good reason ! :)
Yes please never tuck socks into pants EVER again :) Now... empire waist ...that is coming back and i wore a shirt the other day with an empire waist and ties in the back, ultra cute and bought at one of my fave places.. White House Black Marekt. The snow cone guy at the mall (a friend of ours from Russia) asked flat out "Are you pregnant?" I am not.... snif.. :(
I'm new to this blogging, but i'm assuming that tagging me means i'm supposed to do this list on my wee very unupdated blog? :)I'll get right on that!
dlm
Post a Comment