It got late one night and I was trying to use up some paint so I got this great idea to write a message to Rex. Here is what a painted in the hallway.
Michael was still awake and he said, "Why didn't you write, I love Michael?" My reply - Michael is too long to fit on the wall. So Michael got out the paint and painted on the other wall the left half of this picture. Jacob came upstairs and added the right side.
Realizing how much fun it is to graffiti the walls Rex finished off the paint with this. Boy, were the girls surprised when they woke up in the morning. I sure hope Brooke can remember that it's only okay to paint on the walls if you plan to paint over it the next day.
PS When we did paint over "BEK IS HOT" you could still see it through the paint. Rex went over it three times to get it covered completely.
2 comments:
We want to see pictures!
I like the color. But I really like what Rex chose to deface your walls with. I want to see the finished product too!
Post a Comment