Saturday, January 20, 2007

I've heard that somewhere before

After visiting last week my mom mentioned in an email that Brooke is like a little adult in a child's body. I have to agree.

A couple of weeks ago we were trying to leave to go out to dinner. Isn't it always interesting to try and find socks, shoes and coats and not have it take 1/2 hour? Most of us were ready and Rex kept asking Brooke to please go upstairs and get a pair of socks. She told him "no" a couple of times and flat out ignored him a few times. Rex was exasperated. After increasing the volume of his request and asking one final time, Brooke looked at me and said, "Mom, could you please ask Dad to stop annoying me?"

Brooke, my sweet three-year-old, I love you to pieces!

1 comment:

Jay said...

Hey Brooke, could you tell Rex not to be so annoying to me sometimes too? Thanks!